domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

True as the night





"Down in there, left by the side of the railway, day goes by into the night, I was thinkin'. And my love is true, and my love is right, true as the night. Hear the sound over the trees, there's a river and I don't know where to begin or to end it. I stand alone inside me, the things that you've told didn't harm me and yeah we all move on, we all move slow."

"I'm tired of feelin sick and useless, then speakin every other way gluin my eyes together girl might be the right escape. There's nothin in the secret garden just images of blue and white losin my mind forever girl maybe the only sign. Down in a country yard I was taken by the shadows, although we couldn't see that far I was dreamin of tomorrow, I really don't need a change, I really don't need what's mine, out in a country yard it'll be just fine"

No hay comentarios: